Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lab reflection

For my 412 class, it was split between lecture and lab times. I feel that without the lab section of this class, I would not have learned as much. It gives you the hands on aspect and gives you the chance to see what it takes to put a lesson together.

I feel that the labs could have gone better if we were to present more than 20 minutes of content. Also, if we would have had more than one person reviewing it with us. I like the fact that classmates were able to watch the video and reflect but having someone that has done it before or is currently teaching at a high school giving feedback would have been better.

My favorite lab was my demonstration lab. For this lab, I did putting PVC pipes together. During this lab I was able to show my skill for basic plumbing along with show how I would be in the shop.

My least favorite lab was the creativity lab. I feel that this was not worth the money. It was a good idea but I am not making any of the items that I bought part of my lessons.

Overall, the lab section of this class was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment