Monday, December 2, 2013

Reading Reflection #3 - Individual Teaching Techniques

Individualized Teaching Techniques

Individualized teaching techniques allow the instructor to work one-one with students. There are a number of techniques including the following: supervised study, experiments, independent study, student notebooks and information/worksheets. These techniques are used to help the students grow by growing their interest. They have the chance to build upon prior interest and discover new. This is a way for students to show the ways that they learn best.

When I get into teaching at Selinsgrove Area High School, I plan to use individualized teaching techniques more than anything. My students all have access to laptops which gives them the opportunity to research and do their own projects. I will also have my students keep a notebook with daily objectives and learning key points.

No comments:

Post a Comment